Shabby Apple is an online boutique that specializes in vintage-inspired women's dresses. They also sell adorable frocks for infants and little girls, and flattering maternity wear at their Mama Apple store. I love that their dresses offer a modern spin on the vintage dresses of the 1950's and 60's. Their conservative style makes the dresses appropriate for work or play, yet their very feminine shape shows the world that you do not have to bare all to be sexy. Finally, I like that the website offers a quiz to learn about your body shape and provides recommendations to suit your figure!
Without further ado, here is the dress that one lucky reader will win:
I love this dress because it is elegant and feminine, while still being fun and flirty. The flower applique detailing is gorgeous, and makes it unique from many other dresses. I also like that the dress appears to be two separate pieces, since I think that makes it very versatile. This is a dress that could easily be dressed up to attend a bridal shower, for example, or dressed down to attend a weekend brunch.
Here are the details on how to enter the giveaway: You get 1 entry per item. Make sure you leave a blog comment below for each entry!
- Leave a comment stating where you would wear this dress if you are the winner.
- Follow A Cape Cod Bride blog with Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe to A Cape Cod Bride's RSS feed (on the right side of the page)
- Follow A Cape Cod Bride by email (enter your email on the right side of the page)
- Follow @CapeCodBride on Twitter.
- Follow @shabbyapple on Twitter.
- Like Shabby Apple on facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway using the following statement: I just entered to win @CapeCodBride's #giveaway to #win a gorgeous dress from @shabbyapple! Enter here: http://acapecodbride.blogspot.com/2011/11/shabby-apple-giveaway.html
Finally, while there can only be one contest winner, Shabby Apple is offering an exclusive discount to all Cape Cod Bride readers! Simply enter capecodbride10off at checkout and you will receive 10% off your purchase.