December 5, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

If you recall, awhile back I won a fantastic gift certificate for Wedding Paper Divas from the wonderful Alternative Bride to use towards a personalized holiday card. At the time, I asked you to vote on which card you liked the best, and as it turns out, I chose . . . Neither! 

Let me explain. My fiance and I were waiting to order the cards until we got our engagement photos done, as we wanted to use one for our cards. Once we received them from our photographer earlier this week, we went to peruse our options again on their website and found a card we love even more than the other two we had initially considered. Thus, we decide to nix our initial choice and go in a different direction.

Why? Well, we both love the color green, as well as vintage look of this card. Most of all, since we are getting married on December 12th, we adore that the cards say "Happy Holidays from the Newlyweds." I know I'm a big dork, but I can't wait to receive these in a few days and send them out for our first Christmas together as husband and wife!

Is anyone sending out holiday cards of you and your husband/fiance, and if so, how did you choose what to do as a theme?


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I think you made a great choice! No cards for us this year, but definitely next year after we’re married. Hope everything’s going well as you get ready for your wedding this weekend! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH you're getting married in TWO days! Eeeekkkk I'm 21 days out and starting to feel under the pump.

    I hope everything is coming together and you are stress free and relaxed. Best of luck for your big day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice! And enjoy every second this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of you two! The cards are adorable also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails