December 28, 2009

A Winter Wonderland!

When I think back to my first post, one of my goals was to inspire others to see the beauty in a winter wedding. So, when I came across this winter wedding on Style Me Pretty, I was so stunned by the gorgeous couple and backdrop that it literally took my breath away!



I adore the details in their table settings, particularly their vintage style menus, the silver ornaments hanging from the chairs, and the seasonal centerpieces, which are actually quite similar to my own (though I'm still partial to mine!). In fact, our centerpieces also had touches of white, silver and green for some holiday flair!



And don't get me started on the bride's accessories. The faux fur jacket from Anthropologie is cruelty free and gorgeous (snag it on sale now here), and I love the bride's chic bracelet! But most of all, this couple seems completely crazy in love and happy. This wedding totally made my day. 


 All inspiration boards courtesy of Style Me Pretty


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. It’s all really pretty, especially the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este chico esta enamorado!!!!
    Feliz año 2010 lleno de amor, salud y paz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart winter weddings! Great boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on SMP and was refreshed to see such a beauitful winter wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two are impossibly good looking...a little frustrating. :) Beautiful pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your engagement shots! and your holiday cards...too cute!! i had a blast coming up with holiday cards from our wedding pictures..i had 3 different cards made!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails