September 28, 2009

Vendor I Heart: Just Wright Boutique

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem.  Well, I am finally able to admit that I am completely addicted to Etsy.  As a frugal bride, the items found on Etsy are are great way to find one-of-a-kind, pretty, and cheap wedding necessities.  So when I accidentally stumbled across Just Wright Boutique while searching for guest books, I was instantly enamored.  Their slogan for their guest book boxes is, "It's not your mother's wedding, so why have a traditional guest book?"  I could not agree more.  As a modern bride, I strongly believe it's those small but unique details that really make a wedding special, which is why I fell in love with their guest book boxes.  For only $35 a pop, you can choose from a bevy of designs in gorgeous colors.  And if you still can't find something you love, you can order a custom guest book box for $55 as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails