September 29, 2009

Vendor I Heart: Unit i Press

I'm really excited to bring you my next featured vendor.  Unit i Press is based in Chicago, and offers custom letterpress invitations at a fraction of the cost. As a bride-to-be, I quickly learned the letterpress invitations are coveted by most brides, and I wanted to have this luxury for my own wedding as well, but was worried about whether or not I could afford them.  I also preferred letterpress because of its vintage, timeless look, which goes well with my wedding in a historic landmark church on the Cape.  Needless to say, I was thrilled when my future sister-in-law found Unit i Press on Etsy, which offers affordable letterpress without compromising on quality.  Furthermore, Yoosun (the designer) could not be sweeter, and was really nice about working within our budget when we had to completely change our invitations due to switching our date and venue!  I can't say enough about her kindness, but most of all, her work really speaks for itself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails