October 2, 2009

Vendor I Heart: Emma Gordon London

I have a fantastic find today for all you ladies out there.  Of course, I found this vendor on Etsy.  But before you commit me to rehab for my Etsy addiction, you have to check out Emma Gordon London's fabulous collection of accessories.  Her handmade handbags are to die for, and would be a fun, chic compliment to your wedding dress.  If I didn't already have my wedding handbag, I would be ordering one of hers, stat.  And unless you want your bridesmaids drooling all over yours, I recommend ordering some for them too in your wedding colors (yes, she even makes custom bags *swoon*).  Plus, her matching headbands just scream Upper West Side chic (hello Gossip Girl).  Seriously, what are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails