October 24, 2009

Hair Inspiration: Floral Fabulous

Well, I promised to put up another post about using fresh flowers in your hair, and here it is.  I've included some of my favorite finds, though the bottom center picture of the first collage is my absolute favorite.  I love the beauty and elegance of natural white flowers, and am strongly considering using them to complete my wedding day look.  I also admire the brides of the second collage, who chose to add a colorful flower to their hair to create a bold, fun look. 

With my hair trial quickly approaching, I'm really excited about all of the possibilities for my wedding hairstyle, but also feeling overwhelmed at what look is more "me."  

What did you choose to adorn your hair on your wedding day, if anything? Do you prefer traditional, white flowers or would you go a more spunky pop of color?








Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Love wedding flowers in the hair. Stephanotis flowers are my favorite, next to spray roses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails