October 17, 2009

My First Award!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to learn that my good friend at Cupcake Wedding gave me a Kreativ Blogger award!



Supposedly these awards are passed along from blogger to blogger to honor and recognize talented, creative bloggers.  In return for receiving this award, the recipient is supposed to list 7 tidbits of information about themselves, and then pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers.

So here are 7 facts to help you get to know me better:

1. When I'm not blogging about my pending nuptuals, I'm working on my Ph.D. in psychology.
2. My fiance, friends and I are big dorks and are so addicted to LOST and True Blood that we have weekly get-togethers to watch the shows.
3. I've lived in Boston, San Francisco, New York City, Chicago, London and Madrid. Boston feels like home, but I'm enchanted by London and Madrid. 
4. I used to be an accomplished equestrian and was on my college's equestrian team. I haven't had the time or money for riding since moving to Chicago, and how I miss it!
5. I am a huge Red Sox fan. HUGE. I also enjoy the Patriots.
6. Two of my favorite activities to do with my fiance are riding our bikes on Lake Michigan and scootering around Chicago on our silver Schwinn scooter.
7. I have a problem with smiling and laughing at inappropriate times.

Spreading the love to blogs I admire:

7. Ruffled (formerly Vintage Glam Weddings)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails