October 6, 2009

Vendor I Heart: Julie the Fish Designs

It can be really challenging to find gifts for your bridesmaids, especially if you have a diverse group of girls with different personal tastes.  One vendor that is sure to be a hit among all your bridesmaids, however, is Julie the Fish Designs.  I found her Etsy shop and adored her custom jewelry.  I had silver necklaces custom made for my bridesmaids with their names engraved on them, and chose pearl accents to match my wedding theme (she can do any birth stone as well).  She also offers a variety of bracelets, necklaces, and key chains for any special occasion.  She was a great designer to work with and I know my bridesmaids will love their necklaces!  At only $22 per necklace, I highly recommend you hightail it on over to her shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails