October 16, 2009

Wedding Dress Inspiration: Nicole Miller

I tried on a plethora of dresses in my search for the perfect gown, and one store I went to was Nicole Miller in Chicago.  Trying on her dresses was a real pleasure, as they were all so soft and comfortable, I didn't ever want to take them off!  They really evoked the feel of a breezy beach day, and would make a perfect destination wedding or beach ceremony dress.  My favorite dress was the one in the top center, for it's unique crinkly metallic fabric, but ultimately I chose a different dress when we decided to have a winter wedding on the Cape instead.

I have heard recently many modern brides saying they are not fans of poufy, princess dresses, and want something simple and chic.  If that is more your speed, then I definitely recommend trying Nicole Miller.  Her dresses are so figure flattering that I literally loved every dress I put on.  I think you will feel the same.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails