October 7, 2009

Locket Love

I've been on a locket kick lately, so I thought I'd share my newest accessory obsession with everyone out there.  Not only do I love the versatility with these, as they look great on the weekend to dress up boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt and to compliment skinny jeans and heels for date night, but I also adore their vintage vibe.  These would also be great as bridesmaids gifts for those of you going for a vintage glam or DIY wedding theme!  All of these lockets can be found on Etsy and my advice is to choose one (or more) that suit your style. The first two are great for girly girls, as they combine flowers, pears, and/or beads for a really feminine touch.  If you prefer a more delicate, simple style, opt for the third locket, on a classic lariat chain.  Lastly, adding charms to lockets is a great way to detail personal interests or remember special parts of your past, such as a pet horse :-)





Vendors listed from top to bottom: Cosmic GirlMia Beads, Whimsical Treasures, and Talula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails