October 18, 2009

A Winter Bouquet

In my search for the perfect winter bouquet to compliment my white and silver color palette (also including touches of navy), I recently stumbled across a couple of examples that I adore.

This first picture is my absolute favorite. Including metallic pine cones in the mix is just brilliant. I've always loved peonies and know I want to include them in my bouquet, and I love how they are mixed here with ivory roses.  I was never sure about mixing ivory and white flowers before, but I have to say, this has assuaged by fears. Lastly, in case you're wondering what those little grey/silver balls are, they are called silver brunia, and I am now obsessed with them as well. Who would of thought that you could actually find silver flowers to include in your bouquet?



Another lovely winter bouquet below also features silver brunia.  I think the green is very pretty as well, and love the little pieces of crystal bling scattered throughout! It's not really my style, but I do think this would go well with a snowflake themed wedding.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the bouquet! The white flowers are elegant and reflect a sense of purity. Gorgeous and perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan,

    I came across your blog while searching for some silver flowers, I hope you dont mind but I used your photo of the silver bouquet in a collage of silver products on my own blog, I have linked the photo back to your lovely blog.

    Lee

    http://leecarolineart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails