October 6, 2009

Transportation On A Budget

I have another question to pose for all you past and present brides.  If on a budget, what is the best transportation to have for the bride and groom?  I love these alternatives to the traditional limo, and if the middle image does not convince you of the sheer awesome potential of a winter wedding, I don't know what could.  But, I don't think that they are necessarily less expensive.  I've thought of just going in our own vehicle, but I'm worried about the size of my dress and veil, and think that something with more room might be necessary.  Plus, getting in your dad's Subaru at the end of the ceremony does not make for the most elegant getaway, nor photo ops.  Transportation is necessary for us though, as our reception site is in a different town from our church.  So, does anyone know of any ways to have great wedding transportation, without breaking the bank?



2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere about a bride who got someone from the local antique car club to drive her and her groom for a modest donation. The motorist did it because he likes to drive his classic car. That's what I am going to try to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I'll look into that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails