October 15, 2009

Vendor I Heart: Plum Pretty Sugar

Oh, the wonderful world of Twitter.  I have to thank Cape Cod Groom for recommending I set up a Twitter account for this blog, as it has connected me to so many fabulous vendors in the wedding industry, not to mention the all of the fantastic brides and grooms out there.  I mainly set up the Twitter account for fun, and to follow other bloggers that I admire, but I never imagined that there would be people out there who would start reading this blog because of it.  I have to say, I'm shocked by how many great, creative brides and vendors there are and how quickly I've become connected to them via Twitter!

Thus, you can imagine my surprise when a vendor actually approached me, telling me she admired this blog and hoped to be featured on it!  I was really touched, and decided to check out her work asap, so I headed over to her Etsy shop, Plum Pretty Sugar.  I was shocked to find so many great things in her shop that I really had trouble narrowing down my favorite choices!  I adore her tunic dresses and robes for their ethereal, floral design, but I'm also a huge fan of her accessories.  Her pajama sets, tanks, and matching headbands and pony tail holders are so preppy chic! Any of these items would make great bridesmaids gifts, as they always say you should give your bridesmaids gifts they will actually want to use after your wedding.  I guarantee any lucky lady who receives one of these robes will be wearing them for a long time after your big day.

Lastly, don't get too sidetracked by her great clothing and loungerie.  I thought she only made apparel, but then I discovered that she also designs accessories for the home! Her duvet covers and matching shams are truly hidden gems that are so gorgeous and affordable, I'm just dying to redecorate!  Wouldn't it be great to have a new bedroom set for your first night as a married couple?

(Click on images below to view larger)


1 comment:

  1. Found you today from Twitter! Just a fellow Cape Codder caught up in your blog. Wishing you well and hopefully can add some suggestions and encouragement along the way!

    @CapeCodChick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails